Marsy’s Law for Montana Secures Key Endorsements
Marsy’s Law continues to rack up high profile endorsements. In the past week, a total of seven county sheriffs returned their official endorsement forms and pledged their support. Law enforcement officials in particular are important supporters for Marsy’s Law, as they are on the front lines in helping victims of crime.
A big thanks to the following law enforcement officials for their recent endorsements of Marsy’s Law for Montana:
- Sheriff Roger Thompson, Powder River County
- Sheriff Troy Eades, Fergus County
- Sheriff Vernon Burdock, Chouteau County
- Sheriff Scott Dunkerson, Granite County
- Sheriff Dave Harris, McCone County
- Sheriff Tim Barkell, Deer Lodge County
- Sheriff Tom Rummel, Sanders County
You can add your support to Marsy’s Law by submitting your official endorsement, click here to download the form.