Marsy’s Law for Oklahoma’s 2017 NCVRW Schedule
Marsy’s Law for Oklahoma’s 2017 National Crime Victims’ Rights Week Schedule
Don’t only keep up with Marsy’s Law for Oklahoma during National Crime Victims’ Week – join us! Here is a full rundown of everything we have going from April 2-8, 2017! #ML4OK #NCVRW2017
Marsy’s Law for Oklahoma has coordinated events denoted with an asterisk, but we will be at all events in some way. Please say hello!
Monday, April 3
- *Recognition of NCVRW and MLOK on Tower Theater Marquee (425 NW 23rd St, OKC)
- *MLOK Reception at the Capitol (2300 N Lincoln, Blvd, OKC on 2nd floor rotunda)
Time: 12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- *Resolution on the House Floor (Oklahoma Capitol: 2300 N Lincoln Blvd, OKC)
Time: 1:30 p.m.
- Candlelight Vigil in El Reno (Courthouse: 301 N. Choctaw, El Reno)
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 4
- *SJR 46 will be heard on House Floor; come show your support! (Oklahoma Capitol: 2300 N Lincoln Blvd, OKC)
- Candlelight Vigil in Enid (YWCA: 525 S Quincy St, Enid)
Time: 6:00 p.m.
- *Purple Lighting of Crystal Bridge at Myriad Botanical Gardens (301 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102)
Wednesday, April 5
- *March for Marsy’s Law Across Skydance Bridge, OKC (park/meet on north side of bridge, OKC)
Time: 7:30 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
Take Robinson Ave, turn west on SW 6th Street. Make a left and drive to the parking lot, heading towards I-40. There will be ample parking in the lot there or to the north of it.
Friday, April 7
- First Fridays in the Paseo, OKC (just north of the red statue in the heart of Paseo; just south of 3022 Paseo) Time: 6:00-10:00 p.m.
- Confidence Con in OKC (1212 N Pennsylvania Avenue; OKC)
Time: 5:00–9:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 8