Status of Marsy's Law in Delaware
Delaware does not have a Victims’ Rights Amendment to its Constitution.
- To learn more about your rights in Delaware, please visit the National Crime Victim Law Institute (NCVLI) by clicking here.
Violent Crime In Your State: Did You Know?
According To Recently Released Statistics By The Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI), Delaware Experienced 4,720 Violent Crimes In 2015.
- In 2015, There Were 63 Murders And Nonnegligent Manslaughters.
- In 2015 There Were 341 Rapes.
- In 2015 There Were 1,235 Robberies.
- In 2015 There Were 3,081 Aggravated Assaults.
Source: 2015 Crime In The United States, State Totals, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Website, 9/26/16